We take your and our safety very seriously. We have looked at everything we do and made changes so that we eliminate unnecessary close contact whenever possible. Please ensure that you regularly check this page for the latest guidelines as we will continue to make adjustments where we feel appropriate.
If you have booked an injectable treatment or any of the aesthetic skin/facial treatments such as Hydrafacial, Indiba, laser etc please take note of some of the specific instructions below:
We would prefer you to remove your make-up before you come to save face to face contact time in the clinic; full face for all facial aesthetic treatments, forehead and round eyes for Botox, lower face for Profhilo and filler. You should read the appropriate web page regarding your treatment as this contains all the information you will need. You will be sent a link to your consent form to read and sign so that this can be done before you come to the clinic as long as you are totally happy.
If you are having Botox: if you feel you need a follow up appointment 14 days after your Botox please book on the app or call for an appointment and Dr Ros will fit you in so you have this adjustment within the 3 weeks after your initial treatment.
How we have prepared the clinic :
We are obviously being very careful and we would ask that you also limit your social interaction as much as possible for at least the 14 days before your appointment or as per the updated government guidelines. We know the relaxation rules will be changing and we have to be aware of the risks that this will pose.
For all appointments please come into the clinic via the carpark door at the time of your appointment and not before.
There will be hand gel on the table to the right with instructions.
There is plenty of room to socially distance so you can sit or stand in reception if your stylist/aesthetician/therapist or Dr Ros is not quite ready.
- All the appointments have been lengthened to allow for cleaning after each client and so we can prepare for your appointment to minimise the face to face time.
Please keep your mask on whilst moving around the clinic but we will need you to remove your mask for certain treatments and to discuss your treatments. We are so lucky to have so much space that social distancing is easy. We will be wearing PPE.
You will be taken straight into the treatment room or salon.
- If we can socially distance to discuss your hair or discuss treatments you can remove your mask as we know this makes communication much easier. If not we ask that you do keep your mask on where possible.
- We cannot provide drinks but you are welcome to bring a drink to have whilst your hair is developing.
Please read all the relevant pre care and aftercare for your appointment on the website.
- Payment will be done at reception on the left hand side and you can rebook or book on the app, Radiance Aesthetic Clinic.
- You will exit up the stairs via the roadside door.
- There is a COVID-19 charge for each visit to the clinic to go towards the extra costs and time given to you. This is £15 for injectables with Dr Ros and £5 for all other visits. The charge is per visit not per treatment.
- If you have any suggestions we will welcome them. Please email [email protected]
Dr Ros and the team have been bowled over by all your lovely messages. Dr Ros has just loved seeing you again as have the hair and beauty girls. The Aesthetic team are just so excited to get back because seeing you happy with your results makes them happy.