We are fully open again from Wednesday 2nd December and cannot wait to help you get ready for Christmas and be ready for 2021!
We take your safety very seriously. We have looked at everything we do and made changes so that we eliminate unnecessary close contact whenever possible. Please ensure that you regularly check this page for the latest guidelines as we will continue to make adjustments where we feel appropriate.
Symptoms, positive tests and exposure to COVID 19
Injectables and aesthetic skin/facial treatments
If you have booked an injectable treatment or any of the aesthetic skin/facial treatments such as Hydrafacial, Indiba, laser etc please take note of the instructions below:
- We would prefer you to remove your make-up before you come to save face to face contact time in the clinic; full face for all facial aesthetic treatments, forehead and round eyes for Botox, lower face for Profhilo and filler.
- You should read the appropriate web page regarding your treatment as this contains all the information you will need.
- You will be sent a link to your consent form to read and sign before you come to the clinic – as long as you are totally happy.
- If you are having Botox: if you feel you need a follow-up appointment 14 days after your Botox treatment, please book on the app or call for an appointment. Dr Ros will fit you in so you have this adjustment within the 3 weeks after your initial treatment.
How we have prepared the clinic
Watch our IGTV and read the guidelines below:
We are obviously being very careful, and we would ask that you also limit your social interaction as much as possible for at least the 14 days before your appointment or as per the updated government guidelines. We know the relaxation rules will be changing, and we have to be aware of the risks that this will pose.
For all appointments please come into the clinic via the carpark door at the time of your appointment and not before.
- Please wear a clean face mask.
There will be hand gel on the table to the right as soon as you come as well as instructions on how to use gel properly.
There is plenty of room to socially distance so you can sit or stand in reception if your stylist/aesthetician/therapist or Dr Ros is not quite ready.
- All the appointments have been lengthened to allow for cleaning after each client, and so we can prepare for your appointment and minimise the face to face time.
Please keep your mask on whilst moving around the clinic, but we will need you to remove your mask for certain treatments and to discuss your treatments. We are so lucky to have so much space that social distancing is easy. We will be wearing PPE. If you do not have a mask we have them at the clinic – for a charge of £2 until the price drops!
You will be taken straight into the treatment room or salon.
- If we can socially distance to discuss your hair or discuss treatments you can remove your mask as we know this makes communication much easier. If not we ask that you do keep your mask on where possible.
- We cannot provide drinks but you are welcome to bring a drink to have whilst your hair is developing.
Please read all the relevant pre care and aftercare for your appointment on the website.
- Payment will be done at reception on the left-hand side and you can rebook before you leave or book on the app, Radiance Aesthetic Clinic.
- We can advise you on which ZO skin care products will be best for your skin, but we are unable to use testers.
- You will exit up the stairs via the roadside door.
- We are NOT adding a COVID charge.
- If you have any suggestions, we absolutely welcome them. Please email [email protected]
Dr Ros and the team have been bowled over by all your lovely messages. We are just so excited to be back because seeing you happy with your results makes us happy!