During the summer, we wanted to continue bringing you clinic-grade products when you couldn’t visit us. After all, it’s still important to keep stimulating that collagen and feeling your best. So we launched our new business: The Virtual Aesthetic Clinic.
Dr Ros explains how The Virtual Aesthetic Clinic works.
We’ve put all our ZO products online and added lots of information and videos (done by Dr Ros at home) as if we were talking to you in the clinic.
On the site, you can find information about:
- Starting out on the medical grade ZO products.
- How to increase your Retinol and upgrade your regime.
- How to address pigmentation and age spots.
- Which sunscreen is best for your skin type and what damage HEV and IR-A rays do to your skin.
- What products are best if you get acne or breakouts, even if you are way past your teenage years.
We have sourced the smaller, home versions of our LED light machines (Celluma, as featured in Vogue April 2020 and Dermalux). They are great for stimulating collagen on the face, neck and whole body, treating acne and oiliness and also for muscle aches and pains. Pick the one that fits your needs and budget. We’ve also got Skinade, Nutrakos, Skin needling devices and more.
We’re also working on doing virtual consultations for aesthetic in-clinic treatments. While we’re keeping safe as much as possible, it’s the perfect time to unlock the possibilities of what you can achieve with home treatments.