After the announcement by Boris on Sunday, it is clear that it’s going to be July at the earliest that aesthetic clinics will be allowed to and can safely open again. We have to say that we were not surprised by this and actually quite relieved as we really do need to beat COVID -19!
We want everyone to be able to continue using products and stimulating their collagen even whilst not being able to come into the clinic, so we have launched our new business The Virtual Aesthetic Clinic.
We’ve put all our ZO products online and added lots of information and videos (done by Dr Ros at home) as if we were talking to you in the clinic.
- There is information about:
- Starting out on the medical grade ZO products.
- How to increase your Retinol and upgrade your regime.
- How to address pigmentation and age spots.
- Which sunscreen is best for your skin type and what damage HEV and IR-A rays do to your skin.
- What products are best if you get acne or breakouts, even if you are way past your teenage years.
We have sourced the smaller, home versions of our LED light machines (Celluma, as featured in Vogue April 2020 and Dermalux). They are great for stimulating collagen on the face, neck , and whole body, treating acne and oiliness and also for muscle aches and pains. Pick the one that fits your needs and pocket. We’ve got Skinade, Nutrakos, Skin needling devices and more.
Dr Ros is doing loads of videos and adding blogs. We’re also working on doing virtual consultations for aesthetic in-clinic treatments, but not quite yet. Lockdown is the time to unlock the possibilities of what you can achieve with home treatments until you can get back to your clinic.