Injectables and aesthetic skin/facial treatments
If you have booked an injectable treatment or any of the aesthetic skin/facial treatments such as Hydrafacial, Indiba, laser etc please take note of the instructions below:
- We would prefer you to remove your make-up before you come to save face to face contact time in the clinic; full face for all facial aesthetic treatments, forehead and round eyes for Botox, lower face for Profhilo and filler.
- You will be sent a link to your consent form to read and sign before you come to the clinic – as long as you are totally happy.
- If you are having Botox: if you feel you need a follow-up appointment 14 days after your Botox treatment, please book on the app or call for an appointment. Dr Ros will fit you in so you have this adjustment within the 3 weeks after your initial treatment.
How we have prepared the clinic
Watch our IGTV and read the guidelines below:
Masks are now not compulsory but we are going to continue to wear masks/visors for your safety and ours.
Please read all the relevant pre care and aftercare for your appointment on the website or on one of our treatment leaflets that are available in reception.
- We can advise you on which ZO skin care products will be best for your skin.
- Look out for our emails (that may go into your junk) for special skin boosting treatments and check out our treatment plans with discounts of up to 40% on a year’s worth of treatments.
- If you have any suggestions, we absolutely welcome them. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Ros, Katie and the reception team (Kate, Sarah and Katie) are working hard to make sure we can provide you with the best service but please bear with us if there are glitches.